DURATION: 20 MINUTES.
In this Module we share records and ancestor identifiers we discovered on the Dolphin family in the US following Pam Holland’s advice.
- Click on the play button in the video below to start the lesson.
- You can also click on the 4 arrows below the video to make it as large as possible for viewing.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- We remind ourselves of the advice received from Pam Holland for searching ancestry.com to discover more records in the US to act as ancestor identifiers.
- We discover the answers to our primary research questions – and encounter some surprises along the way!
- We update our family tree with our newly discovered facts and citations.
- We plan our next steps of researching the Irish records using our newly-discovered ancestry identifiers for the Dolphin family.
ANCESTRY.COM TREES FOR THIS LESSON:
NOTE: The ancestry.com trees below are available only to current ancestry.com members. However, you do not need these trees to follow the training above – we just include them as a bonus.
FURTHER REFERENCES AND RESOURCES FOR THIS LESSON: