Welcome to The Community!
Just joining us at Your Irish Heritage? You are very welcome! I’m Mike Collins – and that’s a picture of me with Carina, together we run Your Irish Heritage from County Cork in Ireland.
This is the place where we talk about Your Irish Heritage in a very special way – looking at the historical surnames of Ireland, and the places and stories associated with them.
Here are 5 Great Ways to Engage with Your Irish Heritage:
1. A Letter from Ireland.
- Each Sunday morning, Mike writes you a Letter from our cottage in County Cork, Ireland.
- It now goes out to over 15,000 people all over the world – covering Irish surnames, culture and LOTS of stories!
- We invite you to share the Irish surnames in your family tree – and a story or two if have them.
Like to add your Irish surname to our list? Just signup for your free weekly Letter from Ireland by clicking here. – and we’ll let you know how to join in the fun.
2. Irish Family and Heritage Articles.
- We have lot’s of articles here – all about Irish families, surnames, history and culture.
- You can see a full list of our articles by clicking here.
3. The Letter from Ireland Podcast.
- Maybe you would prefer to LISTEN to a Letter from Ireland?
- You can listen to lots of our Letters by clicking here.
4. Irish Surnames and Counties: Are Your Irish Surnames Here?
- Would you like to start digging deeper into your Irish surnames – and seeing where they came from?
- Every 3 months, we publish a new Irish Surname Update with lots of great Irish surname location information. You can see the latest instalment by clicking here.
5. The Green Room – Our special Members area.
Have you ever been frustrated with Genealogy services and forums – the way that they concentrate JUST on the records and family trees? Noticed how easy it is to run into a brick wall – especially with complex Irish Ancestry and Genealogy?
Here is what you get when you Join The Green Room Today:
- Join over 1,000 other active members in the Green Room.
- Access our Irish-based Genealogists – helping you with your “brick-walls”.
- Ask detailed questions about your Irish family history and surnames – Mike spends a lot of time on the forum answering questions.
- Interact with friendly people of Irish Heritage – and share research, stories, pictures and videos.
- Get immediate access to Mikes book – “The Tribes of Ireland 1156 AD: Ireland at the Birth of Your Surname” and many more free resources.
See here for the full benefits and bonuses you get when you join us in The Green Room today.
In summary, you’ll find lots of free information to enjoy – and you may wish to join the Green Room after a while. We look forward to learning more about you and Your Irish Heritage.
Mike and Carina,
County Cork, Ireland.