DURATION: 9 MINUTES.
This short module summarises our ancestry.com course and suggests what we – and you – should do next.
- Click on the play button in the video below to start the lesson.
- You can also click on the 4 arrows below the video to make it as large as possible for viewing.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Now that we have answered our primary research questions for the Dolphin family – what research should we undertake next?
- Summary of strengths and weaknesses of ancestry.com
- Suggested next steps for you
ANCESTRY.COM TREES FOR THIS LESSON:
NOTE: The ancestry.com trees below are available only to current ancestry.com members. However, you do not need these trees to follow the training above – we just include them as a bonus.
FURTHER REFERENCES AND RESOURCES FOR THIS LESSON: