DURATION: 24 MINUTES.
In this Module we call Pam Holland, our US-Based Genealogist for help on uncovering more ancestor identifiers in the US for our Dolphin family.
- Click on the play button in the video below to start the lesson.
- You can also click on the 4 arrows below the video to make it as large as possible for viewing.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- We call Pam Holland for advice on searching inside ancestry.com to discover more records in the US that will act as ancestor identifiers before making the leap back to Ireland.
- She advises on the best US record sets to investigate to decide if we have the right couple so far.
- She talks about record set availability in ancestry.com from state-to-state.
- She advises us not to limit our search to ancestry.com
ANCESTRY.COM TREES FOR THIS LESSON:
NOTE: The ancestry.com trees below are available only to current ancestry.com members. However, you do not need these trees to follow the training above – we just include them as a bonus.
FURTHER REFERENCES AND RESOURCES FOR THIS LESSON: