What does the Hooley Ticket Price include?
Between Monday, June 17th 2019 and Friday, June 21st 2019 we will be running a number of events in a variety of locations around Bantry.
The price of the Hooley ticket includes:
- Travel between Bantry and each of these events.
- Entry to the events.
- Some Lunches, Dinners and refreshments (as outlined in the itinerary) and lots of entertainment during this time.
- We want to make sure that you have an experience to remember for a lifetime! You can see an outline of the itinerary here.
What does the Hooley Ticket Price NOT include?
- Your accommodation in Bantry.
- Your travel to/from Bantry.
- Your travel insurance. Please do make sure that you have full travel insurance – we hope all will go ok for you – but it is important to safeguard against any reason you may need to cancel your trip.
What is the Cancellation and refund policy?
Please note that we are running the 2019 Green Room Hooley on a non-profit basis – and so want to have a cancellation and refund policy in place that is fair to all attending the Green Room Hooley.
- Your Hooley Ticket deposit is 100% refundable for 30 days from the date it is received (except in cases outlined below). After 30 days your deposit becomes nonrefundable, and will be forfeited should you decide to cancel your place(s) on the Hooley.
- The full balance for the Hooley will have to be paid no later than January 20th, 2019.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before the start of the Hooley (before March 18th, 2019) – we will refund your Hooley Ticket fee paid MINUS the total booking deposit.
- Cancellation less than 90 days before the start of the Hooley (after March 18th, 2019) means a full loss of ticket price. However, if we can pass on your ticket to another individual we will only charge the deposit.
- If you manage to obtain a late booking for the Hooley (after January 20th, 2019), then the full ticket price is required to complete the booking.
- If you book the Hooley less than 60 days before its start (April 18th, 2019), the entire tour cost becomes non-refundable after 7 days.
- Cancellations must be in writing: sent via email to [email protected] Cancellations become effective on the date received by Your Irish Heritage.
Any more questions?
- See the Hooley section in the Forum here.
- Or feel free to email Mike.